Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion designed specifically to work with the Android phone. It allows you to access, browse and modify the contents of your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere.
|View This On Google Play
Office Mobile for Office 365
|4.0 and up
|December 30, 2013
|v15.0.2413.2000 [Patched] APK
|What’s New in this version –
– Bug Fixes
This app has no advertisements
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK
Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion that is optimized to work with the Android smartphone. You can access the documents, edit and view them Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere.
Documents look just like the original due to the support for animations, charts, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick changes or make comments on a document the formatting and contents remain unchanged.
The key features of HTML0 are:Access documents from virtually any location:
* Cloud – Using your mobile, you will be able to connect to Office
documents stored documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint. **
* Recent Documents * Recent Documents Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The latest documents you’ve viewed on your computer are accessible from your phone’s the recent document panel.
• Email attachments – You are able to see and modify Office documents that are attached to emails.
Office documents look amazing:
Beautifully designed documents The best-looking documents Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look stunning on smartphones because of the ability to support charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and forms.
* Optimized for phones – Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized to fit the tiny screen of your phone.
If you are you open the Word document on SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone it will automatically resume reading from where you started reading, regardless of when you’ve last read it on your laptop, PC or tablet.
* Presentation Views the Slide Navigator view of PowerPoint lets you navigate slides more quickly as well as speaker notes to assist you in practicing your presentation.
Quickly edit and upload:
* Documents are Remaining Intact Content and formatting remain in tact when you modify Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents with your smartphone.
“Create” -You are able to make brand new Word or Excel documents with your smartphone.
Comment – you may look over comments posted on Word or Excel documents from your smartphone and then add your own remarks.
* A valid Office 365 subscription is required to access this application. Plans that are eligible include: Office 365 Home Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 University, and Office 365 trial subscriptions
NOTE: If you don’t have an Office 365 subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home Premium from http://www.office.com. When you purchase Office 365 Home Premium, you will also receive the most recent Version of Office for up to five computers, Macs, and Windows tablets. You also get an additional 20GB of SkyDrive cloud storage as well as Skype world minutes. ***.
* Requires a smartphone that runs an Android OS version 4.0 or higher.
* Microsoft Office 2013 on a PC is essential to access features such as recent document reading and resumes.
**Office365 account and setup essential. Data connection required. Limits on storage space and charges for carriers are applicable.
The SkyDrive storage service along with Skype world minutes aren’t accessible across all regions.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile