X-plore is a twin-pane explorer; folders are proven at identical times, and no unusual operations, including copying files, are done from one pane to another. It indicates folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and rapid switching to other locations.
|View This On Google Play
X-plore File Manager
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Download Size||6.83 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||January 29, 2021|
|Version||v4.19.28 [Donate] APK|
|What’s New in this version –
AV1 video codec (Android 10+)
★★★ MOD ★★★
Donate features unlocked;
This app has no advertisements.
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
Application manual: www.Lonelycatgames.Com/doctors/xplore
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map – see which documents consume the most space on your disk – http://bit.Ly/xp-disk-map
● Cloud garage gets admission to Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box, Amazon cloud power, ОБЛАКО.Mail.Ru, Mega.Co, OneDrive, Flickr, Webdav, Yandex.Disk, MediaFire, Owncloud, PCloud, SugarSync, GMX
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.Ly/xp-sftp ***
● Music participant ***
● App manager
● USB OTG
● PDF viewer (on Android 5.0+)
● WiFi file sharing *** – http://bit.Ly/xp-wifi-proportion
● Manage files from a PC net browser *** – http://bit.Ly/xp-wifi-internet
● Favorite folders
● Built-in visitors for pics, audio, text
● Video player with subtitles ***
● Batch rename
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/subsequent pictures
● Thumbnails for photos and video as well as for various file types (depending on the associated application)
● Multi-choice – always to be had, but no longer worrying
● View APK documents as ZIP
● Share – send documents by way of Bluetooth, email, or, regardless of the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless paintings with Zip (as though it changed into the normal folder)
● Vault for encrypting sensitive documents – http://bit.Ly/xp-vault ***
*** marked functions are paid – they require a donation
X-plore allows you to peer at the interior of your Android tool. And additionally out-of-doors.
This is a dual-pane explorer; folders are shown at an equal time, and common operation, including copying documents, is achieved from one page to another.
And X-plore suggests folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and quick switching to a different place.
You might also discover the internals of the device, and if you’re a power consumer and have your device rooted, you may change device facts – backup documents put off unwanted programs, and many others.
If you’re a preferred person, you may hide your inner memory from view and ensure no longer debris with the machine.
You can, with no trouble, see the contents of mass memories to your tool or likely connected USB reminiscence stick.
Simple app supervisor allows you to look, run, replica, percentage, uninstall and similarly discover installed programs.
WiFi record sharing
Access documents for your Android tool from different Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files to your Android tool out of your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers can be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computer systems in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers and get admission to their files.
If you want an account in a supported web carrier, you can access your documents saved on line via X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
X-plore consists of track participants who can play tracks from any available vicinity.
The Vault feature lets you encrypt touchy files, even through your fingerprint.
The main operations deal with files and folders – viewing, copying, transferring, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can display SQLite database documents (those with . Db extension) as an expandable list of tables, every desk listing rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is accomplished via a touch display screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or lengthy-click to open the context menu, which includes alternatives that may be carried out on a specific clicked item or more than one selected item.
Multi-selection lets in to do operation on greater documents without delay.
Opening a file may additionally mean applying one of the built-in viewers for the most popular file types: pics, audio, video, and text.
Or you could configure X-plore to apply system software for establishing files, wherein case system-predefined software that can open a particular file is launched.
Archives (presently supported are Zip, Rar, and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.