IMAIOS e-Anatomy provides an atlas of the human anatomy for radiologists, doctors, students, and radiographers. Before you purchase, try before you buy: View more than 8,500 anatomical and medical images free of charge before subscribing to our medical labels.
|View This On Google Play
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Download Size||80.6 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||April 28, 2020|
|Version||v4.12.4 [Premium] APK|
|What’s New in this version –
-You can now add a structure as a favorite
Premium Features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
MAIOS e-Anatomy provides an atlas of the human anatomy for radiologists, doctors, students, and radiographers. Before you purchase, try before you buy: View more than 8,500 anatomical and medical images free of charge before subscribing to our medical labels.
E-Anatomy uses the award-winning IMAIOS e-Anatomy Online Atlas. E-Anatomy lets you carry the most comprehensive reference on human anatomy with you wherever you go.
(More information and demo available on http://www.imaios.com/)
e-Anatomy contains more than 375,000 anatomical structures, and over 5,400 translated medical labels. Modules are available for five image modalities: CT, MRI, and Radiographs. Anatomic Diagrams. Nuclear images. Examples of module titles include Petrous bone CT (Face CT), Spinal Cord Diagrams and CT Lymph Nodes for Oncology, Coronary CT and Diagrams, and Pelvis MRI.
– Scroll through images by flicking a finger
– Click to zoom in or out
– Tap to view anatomy labels
– Turn anatomy labels on or off by category
– Search index: Locate any structure in a module.
– Auto screen rotation
– You can change the language in the App
The price of an application with all modules enabled is $89.99 per annum (through IMAIOS Online Subscription).
The SIZE of the application is 400Mb. A WIFI connection is required for downloading images during installation.
This application contains medical information intended to be used by competent healthcare professionals only, licensed medical professionals, and not for any other purpose. It should not be taken as medical advice or a form of diagnosis.
IMAIOS anatomy offers three activation methods for different users.
1) Existing imaios.com customers can log in to their accounts online using the same login details. This will allow them full access to all modules. To verify your account, you will need an internet connection.
2) Customers who purchased modules in earlier versions of IMAIOS anatomy can activate any previously purchased content using the “Restore” feature. The content will remain available offline if you are not charged again.
3) All new users are welcome to subscribe to IMAIOS e–Anatomy. Your subscription will automatically renew to continue to use IMAIOS anatomy.
Additional Auto-renewable Subscription Information:
After purchase, you can disable auto-renewal by going to your account settings.
Unless auto-renew has been turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, subscriptions will automatically renew.
During active subscription periods, cancellations are not allowed.
Screenshots were taken from the full anatomy application, with all modules enabled.