THIS IS LUA PLAYER’S AD-FREE VERSION.
|ua||View This On Google Play
Lua Player Pro (HD POP-UP)
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Download Size||45.6 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||September 7, 2021|
|Version||v3.1.7 [Patched] APK|
|What’s New in this version –
Fixed: Minor issues fixed
This app has no advertisements.
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
What makes Lua Player your preferred multimedia player?
• The most potent media player available for Android is Lua Player, which has window resizing and multitasking functionality. “Picture in Picture” mode and “Real multi-tasking” are supported.
The majority of multimedia files and several streaming protocols are supported by the free Lua Player. The majority of codecs are supported, including with MP4, AVI, and other containers. Multiple audio options are supported in addition to file and online subtitles.
Use this video player to simply enjoy the film while doing anything else.
Lua Player Pro’s Main Features MULTI-TASKING with FLOATING WINDOW
• Simple to move to any screen position and resize! Play your videos on the talking or game screen.
• The popup window mode, which is the most advantageous feature among video player software, can be started from external file managers.
Beautiful user interface and themes • This contributes to a stunning user experience within the constrained popup window media player.
720p, 1080p, and other high definition video formats are supported by HD players, depending on the hardware and software decoder.
Supporting screen capture and screen rotation when playing video files, playback speed control ranges from 0.3x to 4.0x.
Free of charge, no spyware.
BETTER USER INTERFACE: Supporting AB Repeat mode and auto-resizing subtitle to fit window size. You can use gestures to change the BRIGHTNESS, VOLUMN, and even the current video position.
EASY TO SAVE YOUR FAVOURITE VIDEOS • Very easy to add, remove, and change the streaming url of your favourite video
Supports network streaming; most video, audio, and codec file formats; most subtitle file formats with online subtitles.
H.264, H.265, H.263, MPEG4, XVID, VP6, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and more video codecs
AAC, Vorbis, MP3, MP2, WMA, and other audio codecs
• Support for several audio choices.
Network Stream includes HTTP Live Streaming with several bit rates (m3u8), RTSP, RTP, RTMP, MMS, and HTTP.
Subtitles are supported in MicroDVD(.sub), SAMI(.smi),.ssa/.ass, SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), and Unicode Multibyte charset.
Support for online subtitles.
• Read phone identity and status to halt the playback when incoming calls come in.
• Change or remove the data on your USB storage device, such as deleting media files and thumbnails in response to user activity.
To open network streams, you need full network access.
• View network connections to view the status of the network.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping: to stop your phone or gadget from dozing off while you’re listening to a recording.
• Draw a floating window over any position while using other apps.
In accordance with Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny. (c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / http://www.bigbuckbunny.org
Blender Foundation (c) copyright | http://www.sintel.org Some of the displays are from the Sintel and are licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 licence.