Shazam is the most efficient method to identify the title of TV or music. In a matter of minutes, you’ll be able to determine the name of any song, or learn more about the program you’re watching. Use Shazam to start your journey.
|View This On Google Play
|Requires Android||6.0 and up|
|Download Size||19.1 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||March 31, 2020|
|Version||v10.24.0-200326 [Paid] APK|
|What’s New in this version –
Got a song on your mind? You can now tap the new Search button on the home screen to search for any artist or song.
This app has no advertisements
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
Shazam is a device that detects media and music that is playing in your surroundings.
Shazam can be the most efficient method to detect music and television. Within a few seconds you’ll be able to identify the name of the song or details about the show you’re watching. Press Shazam to start your journey.
When you’ve got Shazam music, you will be in a position to easily:
* Purchase and preview tracks on Amazon and Google Play
* Sing along to beats in real-time lyrics
Share your findings on any social media site
You can stream music videos via YouTube.
* You can listen to full tracks with Rdio, Deezer, or Spotify.
* Connect to Rdio for playlists with the Shazamed tracks. You can also include tracks into any Rdio playlist.
* You can listen to suggestions for songs from people who are similar to you.
Shazam is also utilized on television.
Shazam your most popular TV shows to find an audio track, cast and more.
*Use the HTML0 to watch Shazam advertisements continuously and share them with your friends, or get a the following offer:
Want even more?
* Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your complete Shazam history. Log in to Facebook to start
* Go to News for the latest videos, updates, and more from show on the screen and by artists.
you’ve Shazammed. Also take a look at your friends’ Shazaming.
Explore allows you to see the world’s events and zooms in for local charts.
“Reserve tickets for shows for the artist you’ve seen previously.
Use Shazam in the amount you’d like – it’s free
MIPS devices do not support MIPS.
What’s the reason Shazam require permissions for its app? _https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198