- Version v1.7 APK
- Download 99
- File Size 50.1 KB
- Create Date December 18, 2022
Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion that is optimized to work with the Android smartphone. You can access the documents, edit and view them Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere.
Documents look just like the original due to the support for animations, charts, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick changes or make comments on a document the formatting and contents remain unchanged.
The key features of HTML0 are:Access documents from virtually any location:
* Cloud - Using your mobile, you will be able to connect to Office
documents stored documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint. **
* Recent Documents * Recent Documents Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The latest documents you've viewed on your computer are accessible from your phone's the recent document panel.
• Email attachments – You are able to see and modify Office documents that are attached to emails.
Office documents look amazing:
Beautifully designed documents The best-looking documents Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look stunning on smartphones because of the ability to support charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and forms.
* Optimized for phones - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized to fit the tiny screen of your phone.
If you are you open the Word document on SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone it will automatically resume reading from where you started reading, regardless of when you've last read it on your laptop, PC or tablet.
* Presentation Views the Slide Navigator view of PowerPoint lets you navigate slides more quickly as well as speaker notes to assist you in practicing your presentation.
Quickly edit and upload:
* Documents are Remaining Intact Content and formatting remain in tact when you modify Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents with your smartphone.
"Create" -You are able to make brand new Word or Excel documents with your smartphone.
Comment - you may look over comments posted on Word or Excel documents from your smartphone and then add your own remarks.