The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and all popular string instruments. GuitarTuna has been downloaded over 20 million times and is used by beginners and experts!
|View This On Google Play
Guitar Tuner Free – GuitarTuna
|Requires Android||2.3 and up|
|Download Size||13.3 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||April 3, 2015|
|Version||v3.2.1 [Unlocked] APK|
|What’s New in this version –
We’ve updated GuitarTuna with a brand new look and feel. We hope you like it!
This app has no advertisements
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
GuitarTuna is the easiest, fastest and most accurate tuner app in the world!
Why is it the world’s most popular tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use. Works with both electric and acoustic guitars and string instruments using the built-in microphone. No cables needed.
• Perfect for complete beginners. Recommended by guitar teachers.
• Simple and intuitive. Clear visual feedback with signal history.
Award winning audio technology:
• Built on the world’s most advanced audio recognition algorithm – the same technology powering Yousician
• Professional accuracy for advanced players
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free, string by string)
Advanced tools for all musicians:
• Metronome: set at any tempo, change the beat manually or by tapping at the desired speed
• 6 Ultimate Chord Learning Games: learn, practice and master chords, and develop the ability to recognize them by ear
• Chord library: find any chord diagram easily and hear how it should sound
• Learn Guitar Songs: 4 songs with guitar notation (tabs) to play along and test your skills
• Alternative tuning sets
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Electric and acoustic guitars
• Many other string instruments
• Works in noisy areas, with background noise cancellation technology
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the world’s leading audio engineers
• Improve your skills in chords, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your picking speed, just like you would with guitar lessons / classes
• make the app look like your instrument by choosing different headstock visuals
Please be careful:
If it is your first time tuning the guitar or instrument, please be careful. We recommend watching a YouTube tutorial or asking a guitar player how it’s done. Beginners risk snapping strings with improper tuning techniques.
Send us feedback:
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Send your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Download our other free music learning app:
Yousician – the best way to learn, practice and master the guitar, piano and ukulele
*** Ranked the #1 Education app in 119 countries ****
*** Selected twice as Editor’s choice in 2015 ***
*** Over 25 million users ***