The videos have been updated to the most recent version. Here is a link that will show you how to use the buttons in this new format.
|View This On Google Play
Ink&Paper Handwrite PDF Notes
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Download Size||6.53 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||October 9, 2020|
|Version||v5.5.1 [Paid] APK|
|What’s New in this version –
Chinese language added (translation review by dhy).
This app has no advertisements
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
You can write on your Android device as you would on a piece of paper.
There are six types of pens that can be customized with the best digital inking technology.
* Use the naturalst way to insert text, images, and geometrical shapes on your pages.
* Use your fingers to select, zoom, rotate, or stretch any object.
* Use the undo/redo button to control undo and undo actions.
* Layers can be used to overlay objects and control their transparency.
Configure the erase methods to take full advantage of an active stylus
* Use close-up writing mode for small-screen devices
* You can use gestures to select and delete objects as you write.
* Change the background for any page with the import of JPEG or PNG documents.
* Make new notepads using the most popular document templates.
* Save and load custom sets of colours, pens, and typewriters.
* Organize your notes in library folders. Copy, cut and paste pages and notepads.
* You can export and share documents in JPEG, PNG, or PDF formats. The PDF format is vector-based.
* You can backup and restore any section in the library using ZIP format.