“File Manager” is an easy and powerful file explorer on Android devices. It’s free speedy and fully-featured. With its simple interface It’s very easy to utilize.
|View This On Google Play
|4.0.3 and up
|February 10, 2020
|v2.3.8 [Premium] [Mod] APK
|What’s New in this version –
– Bug fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK
“File Manager” is an easy and powerful file manager for Android devices. It’s free quick and fast, as well as full-featured. With its easy-to-use interface it’s extremely simple to use. Through File Manager +, you’ll be able to effortlessly manage your folders and files in your phone, NAS(Network-attached storage), and cloud storage. Additionally, you’ll be able to see the number of files and applications you have on your device right after you open File Manager +.
It can support all of the file management actions (open and browse, search Copy and Paste cutting, deleting Rename, compress decompress, transfer download bookmark, and manage). Manager Plus for Files Manager Plus supports media files as well as major file formats, including Apk.
The major places and the main functions that comprise File Manager Plus are as these:
Main Storage / SD card or USB OTG : You are able to manage all files and folders both on your external and internal storage.
* Downloads, Images, Videos, Audio and Documents or New files Your folders and files are automatically sorted according to their file types and features so that you are able to locate the exact file you’re searching for.
Applications: On your device, you are able to monitor and control all the applications installed on your device locally.
* Cloud/Remote You are able to access your cloud storage, as well as share it with other storage devices like NAS and FTP servers. (Cloud storage includes Google Drive(tm), OneDrive, Dropbox Box, Yandex)
Access from a PC You can connect to your android device’s storage via a PC to manage your files locally on your Android device by using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
* Storage analysis: You can look at local storage to get rid of unnecessary files. You can determine which files take up most space.
* Internal image viewer/ Internal music player/Internal text editor : You may select to utilize built-in tools to speed up and improve performance.