Microsoft ExFAT/NTFS on USB from Paragon Software is a universal non-root method of transferring files between the onboard memory from your Android gadget as well as a Windows and Mac formatted USB Flash Drive.
|View This On Google Play
exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software
|Requires Android||4.0 and up|
|Download Size||4.27 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||March 22, 2017|
|Version||v2.3.2 [Unlocked] APK|
|What’s New in this version –
General Performance and Stability Improvements.
This app has no advertisements
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
Microsoft ExFAT/NTFS on USB created by Paragon Software is a universal non-root method of transferring files between the onboard memory from your Android gadget or Windows and Mac formatted USB Flash Drive.
The application is fully connected to Paragon File System Link document provider, which is based upon Storage Access Framework (SAF) which provides access to storage on devices cloud storage services, USB storages and data management.
Microsoft exFAT/NTFS on USB created by Paragon Software also provides data access to USB Flash Drives via SAF-supported third-party apps including file managers, messengers and social networking sites (requires Android built-in file manager documents running within the gadget).
Now with Android TV!
Through the Paragon File System Link you can:
Access External HDD and USB-Stick storage, without the need for a computer* Make space for storage move files to Android tablets or smartphones to thumb drives
* Mount the most popular file systems such as HFS+ as well as Microsoft exFAT/NTFS
* Download the files straight from USB storage – browse pictures or listen to music and read books. You can also view videos
* Copy or move, delete, and Rename files stored on USB storage devices with various file management software.
* Stream data from memory externally onto Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or other cloud services
* Share files using Gmail, Telegram, Skype or WhatsApp
Compatible USB file systems are accessible through in-app purchases. You can test the app’s capabilities in trial mode* – HFS+ Microsoft the NTFS and Microsoft exFAT (for devices that are not TV-compatible only) and get the entire files systems supported by a support pack at the discount of 50.
*You can turn on the trial mode, allowing through Google + or for a post on Facebook.
HOW it works
1. Install Microsoft exFAT/NTFS on USB through Paragon Software on your device.
2. Connect to a USB flash drive to USB OTG and install the file system you require.
3. Press the Browse>> button and select:
a. open files* in order to view and open documents (media as well as document) using USB storage
b. Manage files for copying, moving or deleting files by using an integrated Android management tool for files.
4. To select the USB volume, simply tap the hamburger menu, then select Paragon File System Link.
Be aware that some devices may not be able to use the “Browse” button functions because of restrictions in the device’s configuration.
Allows only the opening and viewing of files. To manage files, please utilize Manage Files.
*Android 7.x or 8.x: Copy and move, delete Rename
* Android 6.x: Copy, Delete;
* Android 4.x and 5.x aren’t supported by the integrated Android the file management system. Use the app’s plugin for Total Commander functionality.
Complete Paragon File System Link integration is offered by X-plore File Manager:
To work as a Plugin to Total Commander file manager install it on Google Play and then click”Open” on Microsoft ExFAT/NTFS to USB via Paragon Software main screen. The program will open Total Commander with mounted volumes of the USB storage.
Your feedback is extremely important!
If you encounter issues with the app, please submit your feedback via your Google Play page of our app or by clicking on the “Report an Problem” button within the menu of the app. You can also email us at email@example.com
If you have donated, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to gain free access to HFS+ and Microsoft NTFS. Don’t forget to include a the confirmation of payment to your support request.
About Paragon Software
Since its inception, Paragon Software has been offering high-quality software and technology solutions that are helping users, IT professionals , and companies ensure that their data is secure and healthy. We provide file systems as well as storage management, as well as deployment or migration, of heterogeneous equipment and systems, as well as data protection as well as business continuity and disaster recovery in hybrid environments. The global partners we work with are AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, ZTE and many more.