TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide. Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road.
|View This On Google Play
TeamViewer for Remote Control
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Download Size||60.7 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||May 26, 2020|
|What’s New in this version –
– Fixed a bug for file transfer which resulted in an incorrect folder structure after transferring a folder containing subfolders to an Android device.
This app has no advertisements.
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
Use this app to remotely control other devices
Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app.
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
– Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
— Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
Key Features of TeamViewer for Remote Control:
– Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Computers & Contacts management
– Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect.