Are you living or working in a low signal area ? With this app you can get a good idea of the Cellular and WiFi signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception.
|View This On Google Play
|Requires Android||6.0 and up|
|Download Size||5.35 MB(APK)|
|Updated On||October 19, 2020|
|Version||v24.0.7 [Premium] [Mod] APK|
|What’s New in this version –
• Bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK|
Are you living or working in a low signal area ?
Are you sure that your internet is connected ?
Then this is the app for you. With this app you can get a good idea of the Cellular and WiFi signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception.
What this app gives you:-
• Signal meter 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi
• Connectivity check
• Speed test
• WiFi scan
• Home screen signal widgets 6 types including signal, connectivity/latency, network, battery, clock and storage
• RF dBm, Channel, bandwidth, linkspeed, frequency
• Signal Logger
• Network stats
• Cell towers
• Out of service, low signal and roaming alerts.
• Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) devices signal strength
• Day Night theme with dark and light modes
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase)
• Premium widgets (6 types)
• Speed test options
• A very few phones are not following the signal reporting standard fully especially dual SIM related. Some phones are also not reporting network cells which is required for this app. If the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
• If you are seeing dual sim related errors in the app then try setting a default SIM for calls in Android SIM settings.
• Consider sending an email to describe bugs to incorporate workarounds.