Please note: This is a trial version. When the trial period expires, you will be requested to purchase to continue using the app.
Autosync is an automatic file sync and backup tool. You choose which folder in your device should be synced with which folder in your cloud storage account, and how. Autosync will then keep files in these two folders in sync with each other, automatically and without any additional efforts from the user.
The official cloud storage apps don’t have automatic sync capabilities, or only to a very limited extent. The commonly offered automatic photo upload might suffice for simple photo backup but not for keeping photos on multiple devices synchronized. If you want automatic file sync between your device and your cloud storage, you need this app.
Autosync can be configured to do automatic file sharing between your devices, to back up selected folders in your phone to your cloud storage, or to make backup copies of important document folders in your cloud storage and save them in your device for offline use. These are a few examples of what you can accomplish with automatic file sync.
All file transfers and communication between user devices and cloud storage servers are securely encrypted and do not go through our servers. Outsiders, including us, will not be able to decrypt and hence see or modify any file contents.
Supported cloud storages:
• Google Drive
• SharePoint Online
• Yandex Disk
This “Autosync Universal” app supports multiple cloud storage services in a single app. Users who use only one cloud storage may prefer one of our single-cloud “Autosync for …” apps. They are smaller, have fewer features but are simpler and easier to use than this all-in-one app.
Lucky Patcher: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=438&t=3562020
Uninstall any previous version before install the new one!!!
1. Install Lucky Patcher and open it, wait for loading apps then close it;
2. Download and extract Autosync.v0.9.31-beta-PATCH.zip archive file;
3. Copy .txt file from archive to your sdcard storage in this location:
/Android/data/ru.sxbuIDfx.pFSOyagrF/files/LuckyPatcher/*.txt <<< put .txt file here;
4. Install Autosync.apk…don’t launch it yet!..on finish installation press Done!
5. Open Lucky Patcher and wait to load apps and exit it again;
6. Open Lucky Patcher and touch on Autosync app, options will show…don’t launch it yet!
7. Select Menu of Patches;
8. Select Custom patch;(you must have root device otherwise this option is not available)
9. Select custom patched form the list, choose MOBILISM_%ALL%_com.ttxapps.autosync.
10. Now select Apply button;
Wait for a while and you’ll get a success green message!
Now Launch the app and use it.